Intelligynce Popup

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi .. I am new to Shopify. On my site, this popup from Intelligynce asking for signup always appear. I cannot remember when I have installed this apps. How do I disable or removed this apps? It is really annoying.
Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
718 44 119

Hi, John!

Elle here from Shopify. 

To remove an app, head to the "Apps" section in your admin and select the trashcan icon. 

If you've already removed the app and it's still appearing, then there may be leftover code within your theme. Try heading to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit Code and select the theme.liquid. Once you're there, use ctrl + F to find 'Intelligynce' within the theme file. The snippet of code you'll need to delete will likely look like something this {% include intelligynce %}. 

If you don't feel comfortable modifying the code, just let me know here what your store's URL is and I can look into it for you and make the change. 

Hope this helps! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi Elle ..... Thank you for your kind response. i cannot find the code as stated in your earlier response. I look through the code in Theme Liquid, beside using the search function. Perhaps there is none left. 

However, the popup is still happening.

Pls advise what else I shd do.

Thank you in advance for your support ... John

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
718 44 119

Hi, John!

Thanks so much for letting me know. 

I'll be in touch via email shortly to help you look into this. :) 

Keep an eye on your inbox!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes