Inventory App needed

Highlighted
Explorer
53 0 15

I want to be able to

(1) identify my inventory on any given date and

(2) in a date range identify inventory at start of period and end of period and match the difference against what was sold.  

(3) if possible, add to #2 the number of units manually adjusted within the period.  

The reason is because Shopify does not track inventory despite having the data.  I asked them if they could tell me if one of the users in my account manually adjusted inventory and they said yes they could with the tool they have internally if could narrow the date and product.  Handy but then why not build something so we don't have to call customer service.  

Does such an app exist or can it?

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hey Jason, 

You are in luck! There is an app that should be able to help you out. It's called Stitch Lab. Here's what they had to say about it.

Imagine you just made a sale on your Shopify store.
In minutes, Stitch automatically updates the inventory levels in Shopify and any other sales channels you have specified. Reduce the risk of overselling your products.
Seconds later, that sale (including all buyer information, listings, addresses, payments, and more) are automatically built in Stitch.
Compare and analyze sales data from this sale and sales across all of your sales channels to make smart business decisions with easy-to-read reports.

Hope this apps meets your needs! 

Nicole

0 Likes
Explorer
53 0 15

Thanks Nicole.  Will check it out and report back.

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 2

ShipHero will do this as well.

0 Likes
Navigator
1151 0 118

I have to 2nd Stitch Labs, strongly in fact. If we buy and sell it, it goes through Stitch. We've just integrated Stitch and Xero as well. We also connect Stitch with ShipStation (and can connect our 3 channels for the price of 1 as a result). Support is phenomenal. Feature set is great and growing. Plenty of VC funding.

http://www.StandoutDesigns.com ::: Solid Wood TV Furniture for Enthusiasts. Made in USA.
0 Likes
1 0 0

One thing I couldn't find on the stitch labs website...can you use a bar code scanner/printer to link all of your inventory or do I need a different piece of software for that?

0 Likes
Navigator
1151 0 118

Good question. I don't know. I do know you can speak to someone pre-subscription who will discuss your business and business needs/flow. Support has been amazing every time since. You can request a call through the chat on the lower right of the page - or if chat is open, you can probably get your answer through chat.

http://www.StandoutDesigns.com ::: Solid Wood TV Furniture for Enthusiasts. Made in USA.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Ron, could you please clarify what you need? Are you trying to scan in the items you receive and automatically update your inventory?

0 Likes
Excursionist
19 0 6

Hi Jason!

We’ve just created a tool for Shopify which can help you to solve the inventory management issues — Shop Sync.

It pulls in your all of your product variations from multiple sales channels and allows you to manage them in a single location.

Currently multiple Shopify stores are supported, but in the next coming weeks, we plan to add support for Etsy, Amazon and Ebay as well.

Shop Sync has a built in search function that makes it fast and easy to navigate through all of items by name, quantity, product type and sales channel.

After you’ve made your inventory adjustments — the App syncs all the changes directly to Shopify.

The application is currently free to install, so you can play around with it at no cost.

Click HERE  and check out our page on Shopify.

1 Like