Inventory Reporting

18 0 0

I'm looking for an app (I guess) which reports inventory for me.  Ideally, I want historic sales, current inventory and stock depth, all by SKU.

I can do it out of Shopify, but it's a bit messy.  there must be an app whcih does this kind of reporting, but there are so many apps, I can't find the one I need.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
115 0 7

Hey Piers,

I think I can help with that!

The main struggle here is finding an app that tracks inventory and sales. There are apps that do both separately, but you need one that does them both together.

I was able to find one called Stitch Labs Inventory Management that should be able to assist you with this. I would also recommend looking at TradeGecko Inventory Management as well.

Matt

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
660 0 109

Hi Piers,

I'm about to release an easy-to-use app (built specifically for Shopify) that provides a variety of reports (and you can build your own reports too).

There is an inventory report that should show what you need.

If you would like to join the early access program, please let me know at clement@nitrocharts.com

Thanks

Clement

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
660 0 109
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
196 0 11

Hi Piers,

My name is Karen and I am a retail professional and founder of The Prosperous Shop.

We are preparing to launch our app and you can sign up by clicking our logo above.

Our powerful app will accept your cost prices and provide powerful, yet easy to use reporting.

I'd be happy to tell you more and my email address is;

karen@theprosperousshop.com

Kind regards,

Karen

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
16 0 1

Hi,

The Excel Templated Reporting App:

https://apps.shopify.com/reportjet

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
196 0 11

Hi Piers,

I don't know whether you've found a suitable inventory app at the right price yet, but I wanted to let you know that we are making good progress and preparing to launch our Beta in the app store this Autumn.

Matt is exactly right when he says that it's difficult to find an app that tracks all of the metrics you are after together. We do exactly that. We accept a cost price per product, and we produce sales/inventory/profit reporting, also alerting you to which items you need to re-order and which to markdown.

We also have integrated a purchase order suite that auto generates purchase orders for you. When your inventory arrives, we allow you to accept that stock back into your Shopify inventory, and our app allows you to allocate inventory to each of your locations. Yes, we also provide multi-location inventory!

We're excited about our product and hope that it will be a great companion to the Shopify platform.

If you'd like to try for free, please click our logo above to join our beta.

Kind regards,

Karen

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
196 0 11

Hi Piers,

I don't know whether you've found a suitable inventory app at the right price yet, but I wanted to let you know that we are making good progress and preparing to launch our Beta in the app store this Autumn.

Matt is exactly right when he says that it's difficult to find an app that tracks all of the metrics you are after together. We do exactly that. We accept a cost price per product, and we produce sales/inventory/profit reporting, also alerting you to which items you need to re-order and which to markdown.

We also have integrated a purchase order suite that auto generates purchase orders for you. When your inventory arrives, we allow you to accept that stock back into your Shopify inventory, and our app allows you to allocate inventory to each of your locations. Yes, we also provide multi-location inventory!

We're excited about our product and hope that it will be a great companion to the Shopify platform.

If you'd like to try for free, please click our logo above to join our beta.

Kind regards,

Karen

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Hi Piers,

If you need only reporting on this information, then an Inventory Management System may be overkill at this point. Our app, Inventory Planner, can show you historic sales, current inventory, stock on hand (and per location as set up in Shopify), by SKU, by style, by category, by tag...you get the idea.

Glad to talk with you more to see how this might fit what you're looking for. 

Jill

0 Likes
29 0 0

Hello @Piers_Jones ,

This is John from Report Pundit.

If you are still looking for a solution, I believe Report Pundit can meet your needs.

Report Pundit can fetch you the historical sales and current inventory by SKU. 

We have pre-created reports, you can select any date range and export the report Instantly.

Contact us if you have any questions at support@reportpundit.com

Thanks

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes