Inventory / Stock Flow App - weeks cover

ModernityGroup
1 0 0

Hello 

I'm looking for an app on Shopify that will measure stock levels and stock flows and ideally alert me when products have less than 6 weeks cover (or set to whatever my restock x shipping time is) based on the rate of sales from the previous weeks' sales. This will allow me to place a restock with the factory and get the items into the w/house before they become out of stock. 

Any help greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes

@ModernityGroup wrote:

Hello 

I'm looking for an app on Shopify that will measure stock levels and stock flows and ideally alert me when products have less than 6 weeks cover (or set to whatever my restock x shipping time is) based on the rate of sales from the previous weeks' sales. This will allow me to place a restock with the factory and get the items into the w/house before they become out of stock. 

Any help greatly appreciated. 

Hi @ModernityGroup ,

We have a product - Merchbees Low Stock Alert - on the app store that alerts you when the stock level is below a specific threshold that you define. The feature you requested is something that we are working on right now. We will let you know from here whenever it's ready.

Best,

Mete

Co-Founder / Developer at: merchbees
Merchbees Low Stock Alert - Keep track of your low stock items by email and slack
Merchbees Inventory Value - Know your inventory value and quantity in real-time
Push Down & Hide Out of Stock - Move out of stock products to the bottom of the collection to improve SEO & hide/ unhide automatically
0 Likes
jpbertram
Explorer
38 0 76

Hey @ModernityGroup!

I've seen some similar automations created using Parabola, where store owners can build automatic inventory re-ordering for their stores!

Using our Shopify Import Step, you could pull in your order history and calculate the rate of which your products are selling over a time period, then pull in current inventory levels to calculate the coverage of the remaining inventory, and finally, either alert your provider automatically via email or send yourself a CSV that you could review and then forward!

If you'd like to give it a try, let us know and we'd be happy to help you get set up. Alternatively, check out our community for help from other Parabola users!