Inventory app recommendation - custom suppliers

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Everyone! I'm launching a dropshipping, e-commerce store and have a particularly curated list of suppliers (not through Aliexpres). My suppliers are essentially small business owners across Canada that are choosing to sell their products on my site. I'm essentially in search of an inventory platform that will allow inventory to sync on my store with my suppliers.

The app I'm looking for needs to allow for me to add my own suppliers and be able to sync with their own inventory amounts. Not all my suppliers use Shopify for their existing store. 

Can anyone advise on what app would be compatible? Appreciate your guidance and thanks so much in advance for your help! 

Jaclyn

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
28 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jaylopat ,

The problem that our app "Konigle" can solve for you is we provide a platform for syncing inventory from different suppliers.You can further add custom suppliers and sync their inventory irrespective whether they use shopify or not.

Apart from the above our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your dropshipping store.The access to the app helps you do a lot more, with

• payment tracking alerts
  • inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order
  • shipment management
  • abandoned cart alerts 

We do offer a free trial as well and email/chat/phone (24*7) support to help you set up.Feel free to reach out to me to take the discussion ahead..

Nik
Konigle: Inventory control,Order Management, Order Tracking,Abandoned Carts, Customer Service
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com
Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
Singapore
1 Like