Inventory app

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, we are a small online jewelry brand that hand-makes all jewelry in house. We are searching for an app where we can manage all our raw materials inventory in a more efficient way, and of course to be connected with Shopify. We are doing a research, and the only option we have for the moment is Katana, but we would like to have more options and compare. Do you know any good app for raw materials inventory? Thanks in advanced! Vicky

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
40 1 3

Hi @Benita_Ernst ,

The problem that our app "Konigle" can solve for you is we provide a platform for syncing and managing all the inventory efficiently .We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

I think we will be a good fit for your requirement. We will be more than happy to give you a demo of our app.

Link to our App: On Shopify App store is as below:-

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

Apart from the inventory management our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your operations.The access to the app helps you do a lot more, with

• payment tracking alerts
  • inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order and order management
  • shipment management
  • abandoned cart alerts 
  • Analytics

We also offer a free trial along with (24*7) support over email/chat/phone to help you set up.Do let me know your thoughts on taking this discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Thanks..

Nik
Konigle: Inventory control,Order Management, Order Tracking,Abandoned Carts, Customer Service
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com
Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
Singapore
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
80 2 3

Hey Vicky

Katana looks pretty awesome and the fact they integrate with Shopify solves integration issues. 

How do you currently manage your inventory and break down your orders into what is required to be ordered or already in stock? Depending on the complexity you could potentially get by generating reports comparing new orders and the inventory you need to make them. Obviously each product would have to be set up as a bundle so you can determine what you need.

Regards

Tom

Over 16 years experience in operating ecommerce businesses.
DM me on here or via message at Channelup
0 Likes