Inventory management that syncs with Tally

Excursionist
26 2 1

Hi all

We are a skin care brand that just launched their website.

We have been using Tally for our offline and online (amazon) sales. We want to move to one system that will connect our shopify, offline and other online orders.

Which is the best FREE and/or paid softwares/apps to do that?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
178 28 22

Hello, @BeautyBuffetInd.

Elias here with Shopify Support. That’s a great question!

I understand you’re looking for an app to sync the inventory between Shopify and TallyERP. However, there isn’t a specific integration made for this on Shopify. One option is to see if TallyERP has a way to integrate with Shopify’s API through private apps. This will provide a method to syncing store data between the two platforms. However, private apps is a custom solution and may fall outside the scope of our support. If you have limited knowledge with APIs, I recommend hiring a developer from Shopify Experts. Shopify Experts are experienced with custom integrations and APIs, they will be able to help explore a solution to sync the inventory between Shopify and TallyERP. 

Alternatively, there are some third-party inventory apps or external third-party integrations you can try as well. Third-party apps provide different methods of syncing the inventory, by using feeds or uploading CSVs. I recommend taking a look at Stock Sync Inventory Update, I am also including a filtered list of inventory apps. If you need any assistance with these apps, you can always reach out to the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support section of the app’s page. There is an external third-party integration made by Octopus Omnichannel Commerce, their service indicates that they are able to integrate Shopify with TallyERP. Nonetheless, I recommend reaching out to their customer support directly to learn more about their integration. 

I hope this provides a few solutions for you to explore. If you have any other questions on the topic, don’t hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes