Inventory management with re-order alerts

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

We have 60 SKUs. Soon to be 80-100 and it's getting tough to keep ahead of inventory.

Is there an app, or service that integrates with Shopify where it can send me alerts whenever inventory gets below 3 months of demand or something like that?

I know some will send alerts when your inventory is below x, but I want it to pull in demand over the past couple weeks to project out when I would start running out of inventory on that item based on demand the last 7 days, and 14 days and 30 days?

1 Like
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1157 0 0

H just replied you privately.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I’m also looking for something like this

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1157 0 0

Hello

We are shopify API expert and provide custom solutions

Can you whatsapp +44 777 25 65 194 or muhdkhokhar@gmail.com

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

I'm not going to pay some rando to custom build something.  Surely there is a vetted inventory planning app on shopify or software that integrates.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1157 0 0

@jeffchiz 

Sure Jeff. Best of luck.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 3

Hello Jeff -

Do you have the sales history data. There are ways you could potentially predict inventory but you will need some historical data. 

Happy to discuss more if you are not able to find any existing app.  Feel free to reach out at hello@pandaflow.io

We may have a solution that could work with some tweaking 

Let us know

0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

Hey @jeffchiz and @JBurley  -- I'm actually working on a product that helps organizing and facilitating inventory management.  I'd love to learn about the specific painpoints you are experiencing and if the solution I'm building can help out.  Want to shoot me an email at gary[at]explo.co? 

Looking forward to it!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi @jeffchiz , @JBurley 

Great question, this is something TrueStock does (https://apps.shopify.com/truestock)

You tell TrueStock your stock lead times and it predicts how much you are going to sell in the future. Then when you inventory hits a certain level it auto notifies you taking into consideration your lead time. So you are alerted well in advance to make an order before you run out. It also integrates with Slack which is great for notifying your whole team. Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

John

0 Likes