Is it possible to bulk import gift cards?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hi Lattice, 

You can contact us at webinopoly.com to give you a quote for your project. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 0 3

Hello Lattice -

If you are not able to find a solution let me know and I can add the Giftcard endpoint API to our platform so that you can bulk load directly from GoogleSheet or Airtable hello@pandaflow.io

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi @Nick ,

With regards to the Rise app, it seems to work with any Shopify plan level not just Plus.  Do they have a special deal with Shopify or can anyone figure out their own API now?  As you said they're quite expensive and my business plan (not PdV Motorsports that I'm signed in as) requires all my B2B customers to have something similar to that but it would be beneficial for me to just give away the app for free when they use my service.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3153 237 521

Hi @Ryan_McGuinness,

No, they wouldn't have any special deal with Shopify, it would be the same set up like any other app on the Shopify App Store. These questions might be best to reach out to the app developer directly about as they would definitely know best and be able to give you the most appropriate answer. You can reach out to the app developer Rise at their contact page on their website here

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi @Nick Any update on other apps available in the shopify appstore that allow for bulk gift card creation/importing a batch of gift card codes, aside from Rise.ai? It is too expensive for that one feature, which is all I would use. There must be other apps that service Shopify Plus stores with this functionality? Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hi Porter, 

We have a private app that we used mutliple times for Plus users that allows to upload bulk gift cards, we litrally did it on one of the stores last week. 

0 Likes
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3153 237 521

Hi @Porter1,

The Rise.ai app would still be the best way forward with this. As @Moe_Farhat mentioned, he has an app but you might need to be on Shopify Plus for it. Can you confirm this is the case Moe?

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

@Porter1 and everyone else on Shopify,

My new startup is funding the development for a solution to this that will be free to use for all.  I'll post here again if it is successful, hopefully by August.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hi Guys, 

The problem here is not about making the app, we already have it, the problem is that Shopify Gift Card APIs won't be enabled for regular users, the package must be on PLUS to be able to have access to those apis. 

I hope this makes sense. 

0 Likes