Is there a good app that lets a user configure a product that needs 12 items?

banterwit
2 0 0

Hi! I haven't been able to find something that does this, but does anyone know of an app that will help get some of the way on this problem:

• The product is a dozen cookies
  • There's five types of cookies so ideally there'd be quantity selectors for the five types
  • But the user couldn't add the dozen to cart until they add 12 total in the quantity selectors
  • Would love if there was some sort of reporting with the order that shows the amount of each 

I'm comfortable with Liquid/JS just wanted to see if there was any jumping off point in an app that could help solve this... 

Alternatively, if I was going to build my own form on the product page with input fields for each type of cookie - can anyone point me to how to tie that information to the order that's created?

0 Likes
chenster
Pathfinder
104 4 10

Set up product variations and minimum order quantity to 12. There's also MinMaxifyby app to enforce purchase quantity. 

Hope this helps!

Cartoo
0 Likes
banterwit
2 0 0

@chenster thanks! I was considering that but it seems like it would blow out the amount of variants pretty quickly. Like in a dozen there'd be ~1000 possible combinations...

0 Likes