Is there a plugin to integrate purchases between multiple shops?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have three shops that sell digital items, each site's products are different. As an end of year sale we'd like to do a mega-bundle where a customer can purchase the files from all three shops at discount. These files are delivered via FetchApp.

Is there a plugin that will allow the purchase to take place on one shop and either send a custom (per customer) coupon code or somehow integrate with the other shops to complete a similar purchase there? This is not something we need on going, it's just temporary.

So basically:

Purchase Bundle A on shop 1 also allows (in some way) the purchase or gifting of Bundle A on shops 2 and 3.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
70 3 5

If there's is; it would have to have been installed on all three stores; then provide some means of authenticating ownership across accounts if they're not all under the same owner account.

If you can't find one, pm me. End of year? That's cutting it close. It might not even be possible. But if you decide you want to have something built let me know.

Most people, it turns out, just aren't interested unless they have to pay for it. Go figure.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Tks! I noticed there were some to sync stores, but I feel they're overkill for this situation. 

Currently my idea it to provide a coupon code to complete the purchase on the other 2 shops. I think that's the best I'm going to get at this point, such a short time frame.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
70 3 5

Quick question for you: Is there a specific reason why you have 3 separate shops instead of just having 3 separate storefronts; or even just one storefront displayed across 3 separate portals?

You've piqued my curiosity - I'm wondering what your specific circumstances are.

Most people, it turns out, just aren't interested unless they have to pay for it. Go figure.
0 Likes