Is there a return management app that also deals with the physical product?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm new to Shopify and I'm hoping to launch my Shopify retail store soon. I'm a digital nomad and I don't have a physical address anywhere as I'm constantly traveling around. I am not sure how to deal with returns as I don't have a location that customers can send returns to. Is there an app that both helps to manage returns and also deals with the physical returns? If there's not an app that does this, what are my other options here? I definitely want to include a return policy on my site but am stuck on how to deal with the return process. Please advise!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
129 19 28

Hi, @katroc!

Sophia here from Shopify. Congratulations on starting your store, and welcome to the Shopify Community!

Are you travelling in one spot long enough to use a post office address for returns? Postal services like USPS or UPS may allow you to have packages mailed directly to their location and send you a notification when the package arrives. Alternatively, could you use a friend or family member’s address and retrieve the packages when you visit them? If you’re working with one or more suppliers who ship inventory for you, you might be able to work out a return process with them where the customer sends products directly back to them instead of to you.

Shopify integrates with several return management apps, but none of them offer a return address to manage inventory for you as far as I know. I recommend taking a look at Return Magic as an option that allows customers to generate their own return label. If that app doesn’t work for you, you can find the other return management apps here.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these options! I’d also love to learn about the types of products you’re selling. Let me know if you have any questions.

If any app developers or other sellers reading this have experience in managing returns without a physical address, please don’t hesitate to share your suggestions!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes