Is there a way to add a comment section below each individual product ?

Solved
Tourist
11 0 2

Hello,

I would like a way to let customers leave comments on each individual product. 

Much like how you can leave comments on youtube videos.

Is there an app that can do this ?

0 Likes
Excursionist
25 2 4

Hi, a comment on a product is in many ways the same as a product review, especially if you do not require a verified purchase for a customer to leave a review. Shopify has a ton of apps in the marketplace that offer that functionality, including free ones like Shopify's Product Reviews app:
https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews?surface_detail=sales-and-conversion-optimization-creating-s...

Hope that helps

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Thanks, but it's not what I am looking for.

Reviews are fine but it's really a conversation I want to start underneath each product.

0 Likes
Excursionist
17 0 4

That's an interesting concept @Zog 
Did you see it in an e-commerce store? Can you give an example of this in action?

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 2

No I haven't seen it anywhere but would like people to be able to have a conversation about individual products.

It works for youtube ! :-)

0 Likes
Trailblazer
221 17 64

Hi there,

This is exactly what you are looking for, we are all-in-one marketing platform which comes with many apps like Loyalty & Rewards, Reviews, Wishlist, Social Login, Instagram, Comments, and etc. in one

Please, have a look and see if this what you are looking for.

Our comments can be integrated on any page, but mostly our customers use it on product pages and blogs.

Users are able to comment/reply and have similar features like on Youtube. Moreover, you are able to moderate abusive comments and remove them from the Admin panel.

If perhaps this is what you are looking for, we can help you replace some other apps you are using as well, so it won't be very costly

Hope it helps

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 2

Your products are great but unfortunately they are little out of my price range at $119 Per month.

Thanks for pointing me to them though.

I am just starting out and have a limited budget at this stage.

Once I have made my first million I will be coming right to you !

0 Likes

Success.

Excursionist
33 3 2

Hi Zog

You can use Disqus to add comment and this article will show you how to do it https://avada.io/shopify/devdocs/insert-disqus-to-your-blog.html

Hope it helps

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
1 Like
Shopify Partner
452 19 52

Hi there,

I think you are looking for product reviews!

A review gives the power to either make or break the deal. They are, in a way, a major parameter that leads to the longevity of any eCommerce store. They help in trust-building and gives authenticity to the store. Customer reviews can encourage hesitant buyers, provide additional frames of reference and reduce cart abandonment rates by ensuring other buyers are satisfied with their purchase of the same product.

Product reviews are more convincing when they’re plentiful. To encourage more feedback, don’t be shy about asking your customers to leave a review after making a purchase. Customers who are satisfied with your product often won’t consider leaving a review because everything is already fine. Give them a gentle push, and they’ll likely be glad to share their positive experiences with others.

You can incentivize them with loyalty points for leaving a review. Also, by offering buyers a small discount after they make a purchase if they leave feedback. You can give Loyalty Points for dropping a review. This will encourage them to come back for the redemption of those points.

AiTrillion helps you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. Ai powered review collector allows your customers to leave reviews on products and stores in a quick and simple way.  

AiTrillion helps you to collect reviews in different ways:

• Review In-Email Form
  • Review Reminder Emails
  • Reviews with Product Photos
  • Review Smart Form 
  • Product Review button

Please, have a look and see if this what you are looking for.

I hope it helps.

Go through this blog: https://www.aitrillion.com/get-real-reviews-integrate-aitrillion/

If you have any query email me: "paridhi@aitrillion.com"

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 2

Thanks for that.

I agree reviews are a must.

But I also want to start a conversation so will try discus as suggested above.

Thanks for the help guys.

1 Like