Is there an App for Infinite Options at Checkout?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Im currently using Infinite Options (which is great) for product pages (ie drop downs, calendars etc.). Is there an app that would act the same way but prompt customers to add this information at checkout. The issue being for us is that, when adding multiple products, the customer has to enter the same info (which is a lot) that we need to identify them because our products are highly customized. It would be great to have them only have to enter this 1 time. Any Help would be awesome. Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1226 5 81

It is possible to capture additional information across products on the cart page (but not checkout). See here for more info: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Cart-Use-cart-attributes-to-collect-more-information/...

I'd also recommend asking the Infinite Options folks. I'd expect they would have had this request previously.

HTH, Gavin.

www.bookthatapp.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks, Gavin. I will check that out, get my Liquid on, and see if it will get me the results I'm after. The folks at Infinite Options were great and actually convinced me to post this question because they couldn't provide me with an app recommendation that they stood behind.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
655 35 105

Hi, @CS17.

Tira here, from Shopify.

Thanks @Zetya_Gavin for the suggestion. This is a great one, and you can use this to make form fields on your cart page for your customers to fill out. The options will not appear on the checkout page when the customer is confirming their order, so it's best to keep this in mind. They will show up in your Orders page in the admin. 

I just wanted to add that customizations on the checkout are limited. You can customize the style of your checkout by following the steps in our help doc here: Customize the style of your checkout to modify the formatting of your checkout with images, colours and fonts. You can also customize some form options: full name, company name, address line 2, and shipping address phone number. Check out our help doc here: Editing the checkout form options.

Let us know what you decide to do!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like