Is there an App for this?

Solved
justjoydan
1 0 1

Is there an app for this?Is there an app for this?

satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
133 11 21

Hello @justjoydan 

Happy to help you with this, As per my understanding its bit hard to find an app which do exactly the same you have drawn. But the positive is that, this thing can be achievable with some customisation and coding that can give you the exact same results, 

Here is the wire frame: A page(form) with the products you want to be listed- 5 or 6 as you shown in the diagram

Then a way to select the products, And adding those add to the cart once user completed all the selections.

You can reach out to me on the email below if you need more help with this.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Hire for Custom Shopify Solutions, Apps development or Any kind of Web development work.
See our Shopify Apps: HERE
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 174 549

Hello @justjoydan, I hope you are doing well! Well, there's no app for this. It can be done with some customization. You can contact Shopify experts here: www.gowebbaby.com. They will help you do this. 

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3653 307 703

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @justjoydan,

Nick here from Shopify. Firstly, thank you for the time and effort to draw this out. It's very helpful to get such a clear and detailed vision of what you're looking for!

I just want to confirm one aspect of this with you. Do you see this as a page layout/structure within your store or is this a functionality menu for a product layout? It could determine the best way to move forward for you on this. There are some apps which spring to my mind which could do what you're looking for or at least some aspects of it. I'll put them below so you can see.

For the page structure apps there are two main ones I like:

The variant custom product options apps:

Let me know if anything along these lines is what you're aiming for or can do what you want it to? If not, then I think @satsinghrana and @AiTrillion are correct and this seems like it might be a full customization. In this case, your best bet would be to reach out to a Shopify Expert to work with you on this. You can see the Expert Directory here

Thanks, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog