Is there an App that will sort the products, on each order, by Alphabetical order?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there

Is there any way to sort out the products alphabetically by their SKU's? As currently the products are listed on the order form in the order they are added. 
I need this to be sorted so the items are easier to be picked as there is a lot of running around picking these jobs.

I was wondering is there is like a third party App that does this? or even if there is some simple code that i can add?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
38 1 3

Hi @YipAndrew 

The problem that our app “Konigle” can solve for you is to sort out the products alphabetically by their SKU's. Products listed on the order form can be sorted as required and customization is available on the same as well. This can ease out your operations tremendously so that you can focus on more important aspects of your business.

Our app "Konigle" will be a great fit for your requirements and we would love to give you a demo of the same.You can go through all the features in the demo and see the value that we can deliver for you and your business.It is completely integrated with Shopify and is available on Shopify app store(App name: Konigle).We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

Link to our app on shopify app store is attached here:

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

In addition to sorting the orders which is your requirement, our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your operations.The access to the app helps you do a lot more, with

• payment tracking alerts
  • inventory control alerts
  • Customer collaboration over an order/shipment
  • shipment management
  • understock and overstock alerts.
  • managing abandoned carts.

We do offer a free trial as well and email/chat/phone (24*7) support to help you set up.Feel free to reach out to me to take the discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Would love to hear back from you..

Nik
Konigle: Inventory control,Order Management, Order Tracking,Abandoned Carts, Customer Service
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com
Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
Singapore
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
78 2 3

Hi

There is no sort option within Shopify itself. We developed a custom display of orders and as an additional function also consolidate them so you know the total amounts to pick before picking to individual orders. Because we display orders we can sort whatever way you prefer. Perhaps this would reduce your picking time but on the flip side it would mean picking orders from another window which may not be what you are after if you currently manage everything within Shopify.

Regards

Tom

Over 16 years experience in operating ecommerce businesses.
DM me on here or via message at Channelup
0 Likes