Is there an app available to add custom icons per product?

Frederiek
Excursionist
44 0 8

Hello,

I'm looking for an app to add custom icons to each product. 

Let me explain what I'm exactly looking for.

I need an app where it's possible to "mark" a product as vegan, gluten free, low carb, ... 

So each product will be different, some products will be vegan and others won't. So some kind of a checkbox where you can mark each product with these custom icons yes or no.

When not clear, let me know and I'll try to explain more...

cheers

Frederiek

Frederiek owner of dropshipping store Sevenedge Perfect Gifts 

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2537 417 603

Hi @Frederiek 

How many variations do you have from that? It might easier to just create small snippets and render them based on product tags, that way you don't add any apps to slow down the website!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
- Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

0 Likes
Guleria
Shopify Partner
1360 278 384

Hello @Frederiek ,

You can use metafield app to use it. You have to just create a key and value for each product ( Key should be same for all ) and then call it in product template.
In this way all the products which have specific key will show a icon.

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com, Skype: navrocks1
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
0 Likes
Frederiek
Excursionist
44 0 8

@JHKCreate Yes that would be a good solution. I think we are talking about 5 to 7 variations plus minus. Could be a few more but not more than 10.

Frederiek owner of dropshipping store Sevenedge Perfect Gifts 

0 Likes

Hi @Frederiek,

You can consider using Product Badges app like ModeMagic (also a Shopify Awards Winner app!) for making such a "mark" on each product image.

Hope that helps!

P/S: This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, Vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ).

Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝟱𝟬𝟬 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

0 Likes