Is there an app for multiple additions to one product

AndrewPoole
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi,

Complete shopify newbie.

Looking for an app to install which will allow me to add multiple additions to a single item purchase.

Scenario is:

Product A.  This product can have 20 items added to it.  Customer selects Product A then continues to select the 20 addition items to be added into product A (from a choice of 100).

What's the best App to do that with?  Not comfortable with getting into code.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

Replies 3 (3)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hey Andrew

There are a number of different bundling apps available which customise your theme automatically or build custom product pages similar to what you are after.

Check out their different options to see which one would be best for your scenario: https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=bundle

Regards

Tom

AndrewPoole
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi Tom. 

That’s extremely helpful, thank you. I hadn’t realised the term I was looking for was ‘bundles’. 

Thanks for your help. 

Andrew

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hey Andrew

Yep some platforms use "kits" whereas Shopify uses "bundles". We actually have our own bundling solution but we manage it through our backend as in we allow a user to create a bundle and sell it as a normal Shopify product and then unbundle it once order comes in. In your case of the flow of adding items there are a few options available. Just be aware some of them modify your theme template files so always have a backup in case one doesn't work out.

Regards

Tom