Is there an email app to send emails to only specific customers?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm trying to send an email to customers who recently made a purchase from my shop, asking them to review me on social media. But I can't figure out how to send an email to specific people. Is there a way to do that? Or an app I should download in Shopify? I only started my shop last weekend and am currently using Shopify email.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

I don't know if Shopify Mail does it but you need to create a segment within your audience who have made a purchase and then target them.  To do that, I use Omnisend but you can use any other email service provider like Mailchimp, etc.

Hope this helps.

-M

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 6

Hi @simplywithcare ,

Email app on Shopify has the feature you're looking for. You can go to Shopify store and looking for one that suits your need. Here is the email app I'm currently using: Thank you email marketing tool by Autoketing.

If you're a newbie, Thank you email marketing tool is perfect for you. Because it has a free plan. You can practice, get yourself familiar with it before waste money on any other paid apps that you can't make the most of.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

@Meg_Dawson 
Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1535 77 262

Hello @simplywithcare,

Definitely, you can do this with the help of email marketing automation with the help of customer segmentation. You can create a segment of customers and then send the emails accordingly and you can send automatic review request emails and give loyalty points for better conversion.

Also, you can enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

To implement this in your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
125 2 11

I would definitely use Loox app for it - it's simple and works great.

0 Likes