Is there any app for free shipping based on quantity?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I want to apply free shipping is base on quantity NOT amount, seems only "better shipping" have this function but the reviews are bad, anyone know other app have this function? Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
652 39 85

Hi, @seoultouch !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is well with you and welcome to our Community here.

At the moment it is only possible to set your shipping rates either by total order weight or total order price as part of the admin's default settings. To set up shipping rates per product, this will indeed require the use of an app. 

I am sorry to hear that you feel this way about the Better Shipping app, though I have included some alternatives for you below:

While reviews can indeed be helpful in swaying your decision, I would recommend to trial a couple of apps out yourself. Most do come with a free trial period for this purpose. This allows you to find the best one that suits you and your business.

Just to also let you know that each of these apps will require you to have CCS (Carrier Calculated Shipping) added to your Shopify account. There are three different ways to do so: 

• By upgrading to the Advanced plan (CCS can be added free of charge)
  • For an additional fee of $20 per month on the: Lite, Basic and Shopify plans.
  • By upgrading to Annual billing (CCS can be added free of charge)

The last option would be the most popular in this case, as it would also save you 10% off of your bill overall!

I hope this helps, though do feel free let me know if need a hand or if you have any questions. 

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes