Is there any way to Automatically send order tracking numbers to customers using printify

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, there

I am farely new at shopify but I am facing this issue, I am using printify currently for POD store and I am getting more orders but I dont know how to send out order tracking details for the customers via email, is there any automation technique for it ? I have installed order tracking app on my store so customer can enter their order tracking number and get details about their order but how do they get the order tracking number in the first place ??

I am sorry if i sound so noob, just started out and really want to learn everything that is important to my business, cant find any relevant video on youtube for this.

would be very happy if someone here has an insight on this kind of issue, maybe someone using printify for POD store ? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
38 1 3

Hi @1shree1 

Our app "Konigle" can is designed exactly to solve problem like yours, we have an end to end order management system with which you can easily send order tracking details to your customers via email and other means as well. We have built a complete automated flow for order tracking and management which make is super easy for both customers and sellers to track orders and be on the same page.

I think our app Konigle will be a great fit for your requirement.We would love to give you a demo and showcase the value that we can drive for you and your business.

Also we have a team who has a very strong domain and technical knowledge of how things work in ecommerce. We can connect and try to understand more on your requirements and would be happy to share key insights from our end as well.

We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

Link to our App: On Shopify App store is as below:-

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

Apart from the order tracking and end to end order management our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your operations.The access to the app helps you do a lot more, with

• inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order and order management
  • order tracking
  • shipment management
  • payment tracking alerts
  • abandoned cart alerts 
  • Analytics

We also offer a free trial along with (24*7) support over email/chat/phone to help you set up.Do let me know your thoughts on taking this discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Would love to hear back from you.

Nik
Konigle: Inventory control,Order Management, Order Tracking,Abandoned Carts, Customer Service
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com
Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
Singapore
0 Likes