Is there anyway to get notified (via email) - When Someone Abandons Their Cart? Or Is there any app for this?

Yusuf_Ozusen
Tourist
17 0 2

Hi everyone,

I need an app just to get notified, when someone abandons their cart. Does it exist? It is just frustrating to check the abandoned cart section, all the time. . . 

Thanks in advance

Replies 13 (13)

Justin_Stern
Shopify Partner
8 0 3

Hey Yusuf,

Are you wanting a recovery email sent to your customer as well as to you, or just to you as an alert? At the moment our app Jilt can cc the recovery email to you at the same time that it's dispatched to your customer, so you would know everytime an abandoned cart recovery email is dispatched.

Since we consider the automation of the email recovery sends to be part of the value of Jilt we hadn't considered adding simply an alert to you the merchant when a cart is abandoned, but it's an interesting idea and would be easy enough to add. I'm curious what your workflow look like: what would you do after you received the alert that a cart has been abandoned?

Cheers

Recover abandoned carts with Jilt.com
ishan-verma
Visitor
1 0 1

hi, I also wanted this app, which specially notifies merchants/owners or business team... after knowing that someone abandons the cart, we personally call that customer and try to Crack the sale. hope you guys create such app soon

VickM
Shopify Partner
74 1 6

Hi @ishan-verma ,

As mentioned in my previous post to @Yusuf_Ozusen, our app Konigle is specifically designed to solve the abandoned cart problem. As per your requirement we send real time notifications merchant/owners/managing team if the cart is getting abandoned  We then help them send creatively designed Free SMSes to the potential customers (who abandoned the carts) from within the app itself in quick time.

I think our app Konigle will be a great fit for your requirement.We would love to give you a demo call and showcase the value that we can drive for you and your business.

Link to our App: On Shopify App store is as below:-

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

We also offer a free trial along with (24*7) support over email/chat/phone to help you set up.Do let me know your thoughts on taking this discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Would love to hear back from you.

Save time running your store with Konigle.
Eliminate Errors and Make more money
Pandaflow
Excursionist
50 0 6

If you couldn't find an app you could accomplish this with a workflow platform like ours. 

You can simply check the abandoned cart every x minutes and send out an email to someone who takes care of it.

A workflow may look like this 

2020-12-01_17-50-58.png

Feel free to email us at support@pandaflow.io and we may be able to help you.

Thanks

Ming_Sendif
Shopify Partner
79 2 8

Hi Ishan! You can actually create email notifications to yourself when customers abandon cart in Klaviyo. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it: https://sendif.co/s/how-to-get-notified-via-email-when-someone-abandons-their-cart-in-shopify-with-k...

Please let me know if you have any questions!

SpurIT1
Shopify Partner
110 0 5

It's an outdated feature when we talk about notification via email, because of it's low effectiveness.

I suggest you to try the following apps created by our guys:

• Upsell On Exit & Visit. Show a popup offer (a coupon/discount/gift) to a client who is leaving your store without a purchase or visiting your store for the 1st time.
  • Abandoned Cart Reminder. Motivate your customers to come back to your store if they have navigated away or became inactive.

eCommerce Solutions Developer

Yusuf_Ozusen
Tourist
17 0 2

Hi Justin,

Thanks for getting back. Yes, I only need an email notification to know, when someone abandons their cart. Even though I send automated emails, i would like to make changes as quick as possible, before I send them out.  I have two real store locations, and 8-9 places carry our products and we have regular online clients. Also people, can pick up from our stores. In thay case, they use a code at checkout and it eliminates the shipping cost, then they go and pick it up. So we have too many different scenarios, and sometimes one template doesn't work for others (etc. discount codes, for pick up orders for example). I create two automated emails, and dpeneding on the customer category, i cancel the first one, send the second one, or vice versa, or cancel both of them, ... Im this case, timing is very important.  Also it is good to track the abandoned carts, without going to the app. I believe, this simple idea would save me lots of time 🙂

Yusuf_Ozusen
Tourist
17 0 2

Hi SpurlT,

Thank you for the input. I tried to explain the details in my previous response.

rmidha2
Tourist
19 0 2

Try Scout! It sends you messages through facebook messenger with calls to action. You can even set the minimum order value you want to receive messages for

https://apps.shopify.com/scout-cart-recovery

VickM
Shopify Partner
74 1 6

Hi @Yusuf_Ozusen 

Our App Konigle is specifically designed to solve this problem of abandoned carts recovery for you. The first step is to identify abandoned carts and the sooner you do it the better it is. We help you track abandoned carts in real time and push instant actionable alerts to you if a cart is getting abandoned.Once identified , you can simultaneously send creatively designed Free SMSes to your potential customers from within the app itself in quick time.

I think our app Konigle will be a great fit for your requirement.We would love to give you a demo call and showcase the value that we can drive for you and your business.

We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

Link to our App: On Shopify App store is as below:-

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

Apart from your requirement of abandoned cart recovery, our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your operations.The access to the app helps you do a lot more at no extra cost, with

• inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order and order management
  • order tracking
  • shipment management
  • payment tracking alerts
  • abandoned cart alerts and recovery
  • Analytics

We also offer a free trial along with (24*7) support over email/chat/phone to help you set up.Do let me know your thoughts on taking this discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Would love to hear back from you.

Save time running your store with Konigle.
Eliminate Errors and Make more money

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @Yusuf_Ozusen, You can notify your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart. 

Enable abandoned cart workflow automation.

You can do this with the help of the All-in-One Shopify app AiTrillion.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Ming_Sendif
Shopify Partner
79 2 8

Hey Yusuf!

I realise this reply may be five years too late, but please check out this step-by-step tutorial (based on your use case) on how you can get notified via email with Klaviyo when someone abandons their cart: https://sendif.co/s/how-to-get-notified-via-email-when-someone-abandons-their-cart-in-shopify-with-k...

dakine831
Visitor
2 0 0

Yes, there are e-commerce platforms and plugins that offer the functionality to send email notifications when someone abandons their cart, such as WooCommerce's Abandoned Cart Lite plugin or Shopify's abandoned cart recovery feature.

Regards: Massaaž