JUDGE.ME REVIEW APP IS STILL THERE ON MY WEBSITE EVEN AFTER UNINSTALLING THE APP

Highlighted
27 0 0

I UNINSTALLED THE APP JUDGE.ME REVIEW APP. 

BUT THE REVIEW SECTION IS STILL BELOW THE PRODUCT PAGE. 

IT IS ANNOYING. PLEASE HELP ME IN EDITING THE CODE. 

Btw whenever I delete the snippets related to judge me, the reviews are deleted from my website. 

but then thereone error comes. judgemecore.liquid missing. 

SO please help me 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
725 45 121

Hi, Shailesh!

Elle here from Shopify's Social Care team. 

In order to remove the app's code completely, you will have to delete the snippets, along with a line of code that would be found within the theme.liquid. 

As you've deleted the snippets but left the code in the theme.liquid, this is why you're seeing the error!

So, just head to the theme.liquid and search for {% include 'judgeme_core' %}. Once you remove that line of code, you should no longer see the error on your storefront.

Let me know if this helps! :)

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
27 0 0

Thanks I was able to delete the review :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

We had Judgeme app a long time ago and we have gotten rid of any trace of the code but still, on google search console it shows an error "Couldn't determine rating scale" next to it is this:

"AggregateRating","description": "Judge.me","bestRating": "5","reviewCount": "<span style=","worstRating": "1","ratingValue":

"<span style="},"brand": {"@type"

If I search shopify code for anything involving judge me app I find nothing. Any ideas? At the moment we have commerce app reviews and they are supposed to mark up aggregate rating automatically but we are still getting these errors.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi elle!

I also want to remove judge.me completely on my site, it's slowing my site down according to gtmetrix.com. I have installed it months ago but can't remove it completely. It must be also responsible for my newsletter not sending emails to my customers. please help

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there 

I'm having the same issue with this code "Liquid error: (product-grid-item line 82): Could not find asset snippets/judgeme_core.liquid" showing on all pages below products.

I tried to remove all code and snippets with "judgeme" in as I removed this app and didn't want it possibly slowing down my site unnecessarily, but I think I might have deleted snippets I shouldn't have.

I really need assistance asap please!

My store is www.allaboutthatwine.co.za and I'm using the minimal theme.

0 Likes