Judge.me can't auto update reviews so I'm needing a review app which can auto update reviews

Solved
jackiew
Tourist
9 0 1

I'm in trial time of Judge.me app. It's good and inexpensive, but then I realize that Judge.me can't auto update reviews which is a big disadvantage for me.  I have to re update reviews one by one by myself, very time wasting. So I came here looking for some good suggestions from you guys about a good review app which can auto update reviews with reasonable price. 

Thank you and I appreciate any input.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3738 214 664

Hello @jackiew, you can install AiTrillion. It has Separate product reviews and store reviews and Q&A with Ai powered solutions which turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews and will also enhance SEO and ranking. It has a rich snippet along with the product review gallery and product review page. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. It has an in-email review form. You can entice your customers by giving them loyalty points on leaving a review which will help you to boost sales and collect more and more reviews with the help of this app. It is a fully integrated app and has many other features, you can check it out.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jackiew ! 

Ali Reviews currently provides Auto Update Reviews feature that you may want to take a look. You just need to set up the Automation mode, then you'll have your products updated everyday based on the product list that you have created. We scans reviews from AliExpress and will update new reviews to your products daily. Here are the main steps to start: 

• Form your product list
  • Customize filter review settings
  • Enable Auto Update Reviews 
  • Reviews are auto-updated from AliExpress to your store every day 

For more information, you can check our tutorial here: Auto Update Reviews: Groundbreaking tool every merchant should own 

And give us a like if you find this post helpful. Wish you all the best! 

Ali Reviews Team 

AliReviews: Top Review Solution Package For E-Commerce
- Check out our blog for free e-commerce tips and tricks.
- Contact us: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Youtube
- A product of FireApps.io