Klaviyo help

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

I have added the Klaviyo app and had it for a while but haven't used it. Tonight I wanted to draft a newsletter to send to my customers but I have to add my customers manually why is this? My customers have subscribed to email marketing when making their accounts on my website. I assumed that there would have been an option to send the newsletter to all subscribed users instead of creating a list and importing manually. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
226 20 46

Hi, @Creepy_Critters!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

I'm glad to hear that you're using Klaviyo; it's one of our most popular email marketing apps available in our Shopify App Store and has some excellent reviews. 

Because Klaviyo integrates directly with Shopify, all of your email subscribers from the Customers page within your Shopify Admin should be synced with Klaviyo. When using Klaviyo, are you accessing it directly through the Apps page in your Shopify Admin, or are you heading to the Klaviyo website directly? To make sure that the right account is connected, it's a good idea to access the app directly through your Shopify Admin if you aren't already doing so.

Klaviyo also has a help doc on how to sync your Shopify newsletters subscribers with your Klaviyo list. I recommend checking this out to ensure that your settings are configured correctly. If, after following the instructions, you are still not seeing your customers appear in Klaviyo, then I recommend reaching out to the app developers directly. You can always reach out to the developers via the Support section of their app pages; we also have a help doc on how to get help with third-party apps.  

Are you new to email marketing? If so, I recommend checking out our guide, "Email Marketing 101: How to Build Your List, Send Effective Campaigns, and Track Results". There are some great tips in there on how to grow and engage your email list, along with some ideas on different types of email campaigns you can run and how you can track their performance. I think you'll find it pretty useful. 

I hope this helps guide you in the right direction! Feel free to respond here if you have any further questions. 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes