Landing page translation

Solved
Highlighted
14 0 0

I recently had a lot of website visitors from Arab countries, and I wanted to know is there an app that can translate your landing page clearly and reliably?

0 Likes

Hello Arad,

Here are a few apps you can refer to. It fits your needs and I hope it will help you expand your business!

Choice 1: App Weglot
Use Weglot, you’ll be able to:
- Easily translate and display your website in new languages
- Automatically redirect your store to their preferred language.
- Simple set-up and Weglot Translate translates every string on the page that is included in the source code.

Choice 2: App Panda Language Translate 

Use Panda Language Translate, you’ll be able to:
- Customize language options (customers can choose their own language manually)
- Support for all kinds of languages including Left-TO-Right and Right-To-Left languages.
- Very Simple setup:
Panda Language Translate has been built by keeping with simplicity in mind. After installing this App you can start translating instantly without having to prepare your themes and different contents for translations.

Choice 3: App Langify

Use Langify, you’ll be able to:

-  Automatic language detection (customers will be redirected to their preferred language automatically)
- Customizable language switcher (customers can choose their preferred language manually)
- Multiple domains per language (translated storefronts can be hosted on specific domains)
- Full SEO support including the translation of Meta Tags (when using multiple domains per language)
- Import/Export of translations (CSV, get text, XLIFF, JSON)
- Support for all kind of languages including Right-To-Left languages
- Image translation support
- Simple setup.

Wish you find the optimal solution soon!

Business Development at HappyPoints.io

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello Arad,

Here are a few apps you can refer to. It fits your needs and I hope it will help you expand your business!

Choice 1: App Weglot
Use Weglot, you’ll be able to:
- Easily translate and display your website in new languages
- Automatically redirect your store to their preferred language.
- Simple set-up and Weglot Translate translates every string on the page that is included in the source code.

Choice 2: App Panda Language Translate 

Use Panda Language Translate, you’ll be able to:
- Customize language options (customers can choose their own language manually)
- Support for all kinds of languages including Left-TO-Right and Right-To-Left languages.
- Very Simple setup:
Panda Language Translate has been built by keeping with simplicity in mind. After installing this App you can start translating instantly without having to prepare your themes and different contents for translations.

Choice 3: App Langify

Use Langify, you’ll be able to:

-  Automatic language detection (customers will be redirected to their preferred language automatically)
- Customizable language switcher (customers can choose their preferred language manually)
- Multiple domains per language (translated storefronts can be hosted on specific domains)
- Full SEO support including the translation of Meta Tags (when using multiple domains per language)
- Import/Export of translations (CSV, get text, XLIFF, JSON)
- Support for all kind of languages including Right-To-Left languages
- Image translation support
- Simple setup.

Wish you find the optimal solution soon!

Hannah Pham | Blogger at Happypoints.io
0 Likes
Highlighted

It looks like you are looking for something that will autodetect the customers location and show them there local language, try 

https://apps.shopify.com/mokool-translate-pro

Download our Translate & Currency Converter Pro - Translate & Currency Converter
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I'm having a problem with the translation of my store... I have a multilingual store and I'm using the app ''Translation Lab'' but i can't translate the button ''Sell now'' on my product page. It seems that the button is not made translatable ressource by shopify  (I'm using a free theme) and also the text on my checkout page. IS there any solution to translate these ressources ? 

Thank you 

0 Likes