Learning questionnaire form App

Highlighted
1 0 1

I am trying to find an app that allows a free questionnaire on one of my Shopify pages to give the customer step by step knowledge and a quiz about how use one of our products. Here is an example of the gravity form (Wordpress plugin) I am trying to recreate in Shopify:

https://uniprint.com.au/take-5-online-training/

At the end of the questionnaire, I want the customer to fill in their email and managers email then it sends the notification to them saying *** has completed the online training successfully etc.

And emails me a notification of when the questionnaire has been completed by someone.

Is there an app in Shopify that does this?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
845 54 137

Hey there.

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care Team.

I'd be happy to see what I can do to help you out and I think I have just the thing.

We have an app called Courses which would be perfect. It allows you to transform your store into a learning platform. By the sounds of it, you don't want to have your store only filled with courses, but that is totally fine! With this app, you would be able to add a quiz/learning module even with a progress bar like the one on the UniPrint website.

That is the best option for what you're wanting. We have apps that allow for simple questionaries, like:

Forum Popper which allows you to build questionnaires 
or
Pop Quiz which allows you to build quizzes for your customers.

However, based on my understanding of what you're looking for Courses would still be your best option.

If, in the end, they're all not what you're looking for I suggest contacting the Shopify Experts. They're very talented when it comes to building different features for online stores so I'm confident that they would be able to build what you're looking for.

Please let me know if you have more questions or if you'd like further assistance. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hi friend. Im an IT Expert at E Learning Ways - E Learning Education System , Can you help me out with node.js ?
IT Expert at https://elearningways.com
0 Likes