Link products from Amazon to Shopify

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

Firstly thank you for assisting if you can.

I have many (1,000's) of products that I exported from Shopify and bulk imported to Amazon.

Many of the products on Shopify are linked to a printing company that when sold the order is sent directly to them.

In order for the Amazon purchase to be sent the products need to be linked in the Amazon Sales Channel link products section. Currently I have over 3,000 products to link and can only do them 1 at a time (there are about 95-98  variations each). I am looking to see if anyone has knowledge of a bulk app or method to be able to bulk link these in a spreadsheet or such to make this easier.

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Thank you in advance.

Bill

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
88 10 16

Hi, Bill. 

Emma here from Shopify. Excellent question! 

If you have a large inventory of unlisted products that you want to sell on Amazon.com, you might want to use an Inventory File Template. If you sell on Amazon.ca, then you can use the Inventory File Template for selling in Canada

That should speed the process up! Let us know if you have any other questions - we're always here to help. 

All the best,

Emma | Shopify Support 

-Emma- | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Emma,

Thank you for message, This is how I uploaded to Amazon. my issue now is the products in Amazon are not linked to the products in Shopify.

The Amazon Seller Channel offers the ability to link the products/variations to the shopify product but it can only be done 1 at a time. 

What I am looking for is the ability to link these products in bulk rather than 1 at a time.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hi Bill,

We are currently working on one App performing tasks such as you describe.

App teaser: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zkignp3inp3tjx4/03_04_19_Delete13_fr_V2_SB_MIX.mp4?dl=0

You can contact me by MP if you want to try it.

Olivier

0 Likes
12 0 0

Codisto is a 4.7 star rated app (https://apps.shopify.com/codisto-linq).  It provides bulk listing/linking/editing functionality with near real time sync for all Amazon marketplaces, all store currencies and all categories.  However, it is a paid app.

0 Likes