Linking Inventory of Multiple SKUs

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me please, I have spent a lot of time trying to find a solution to what I think should be an easy fix.

I am trying to find a way to link multiple SKUs to one master product. I have looked at various bundling apps and chatted to their supports but havent been able to find the right one.

For each of my products I have a Base Product which can be purchased on its own plus 3 variants which is the Base Product + add on item. For example, the Base Product is a T-Shirt and the Variants are T-Shirt + Necklace, T-Shirt + Bracelet, T-Shirt + Ring. I only need to track the inventory of the T-Shirt. I am currently using the same SKU for each Variant (eg TS1) and using the Connected Inventory App to sync inventory but this is causing a lot of issues now that I am integrating to Marketplaces.

What I need is each Variant to have a unique SKU but still reduce the inventory of the Base Product. eg TS1 (Base Product) TS-N (with Necklace), TS-B (with Bracelet), TS-R (with Ring) when say 1 x TS-N is sold, TS1 needs to reduce by 1.

Please let me know what apps are able to do this for me.

Thanks

Highlighted
Tourist
20 0 2

Hey there - Sean from Shopventory here! We're an inventory and reporting app for Shopify. Here's our listing. 

At face, we can do exactly what you're describing here through our bundling feature. 

As always with each individual business, there are likely some specific nuances that I may not know about with your setup... We're happy to chat with you to see if this would be a good fit! 

Feel free to call 858 271 4000 x2 if you'd like to talk to a live person. You can also message us on Shopventory.com or sign up for a 30-day free trial of Shopventory! 

Let me know if you have any follow up questions  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
96 0 23

@MargeMA Hey there, you can do this with Trunk's bundling/kitting feature. See the materials example in this article which describes your situation: https://go.trunkinventory.com/helpbundles 

It also integrates with more places other than Shopify such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, Squarespace, and Square so you can keep your bundles synced there as well. It's pretty simple and straightforward. You can learn more about Trunk @ http://apps.shopify.com/trunk

⚡Sync your stock levels + bundles/kits in real-time between any number of Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, Squarespace, Square stores with Trunk
0 Likes