Solved

Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/sca-quick-view-init.liquid

RickyV11
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello,

I recently switch themes and now i get the following error message on my Shop.

Anyone can help me on this? I searched on google and saw that it has something to do with a SEO App but the email adress posted on the answer from that page is from 2017 and not working anymore.

any help is appreciated!

thanks 

Ricky

Accepted Solution (1)

ashukasma
Shopify Partner
47 11 15

This is an accepted solution.

A quick way to solve this problem would be to add an empty snippet named swatch.liquid

1. Open your Shopify Admin and Go to Online Store > Themes.
  2. Go to the theme section, open the Actions dropdown, and Click on Edit Code option.
  3. Create the empty liquid file namely sca-quick-view-init.liquid into the snippet folder.

Another way to solving this problem would be by removing the code which has 

{% render 'sca-quick-view-init' %}

or 

{% include 'sca-quick-view-init' %}

Shopify Expert - https://experts.shopify.com/lucentinnovation

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

ashukasma
Shopify Partner
47 11 15

This is an accepted solution.

A quick way to solve this problem would be to add an empty snippet named swatch.liquid

1. Open your Shopify Admin and Go to Online Store > Themes.
  2. Go to the theme section, open the Actions dropdown, and Click on Edit Code option.
  3. Create the empty liquid file namely sca-quick-view-init.liquid into the snippet folder.

Another way to solving this problem would be by removing the code which has 

{% render 'sca-quick-view-init' %}

or 

{% include 'sca-quick-view-init' %}

Shopify Expert - https://experts.shopify.com/lucentinnovation
RickyV11
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks so much! it worked with the first solution!

PaulC2021
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm having the same problem. I followed your first suggestion, and it hasn't worked. I can't find the codes you mention for the second solution. Any further suggestions?

Thanks.

Stephmd
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, 

I am having the same problem, I tried "cleaning" my store, I had a lot of apps that I didn't use anymore so I deleted them, and now I have an error on all my store pages:

Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 12.59.48.png

My website is: onfootprint.com if that is of any help. 

Thank you in advance!

Steph