Local Delivery Radius Restriction

LolitaDessertCl
Tourist
6 0 1

I currently have a storefront on Shopify and will be working with an app for local delivery (shipsi for Shopify), but it has a delivery radius restriction. Customers must go through the whole process of selecting items and checkout and only find out in the end if they are eligible for shipping.  

I'm wondering if there is a way we can have customers check eligibility of service/delivery? Perhaps with establishing a webpage with a map so they can entire their address to check if they are within the 10-mile radius, or some sort of pop up. 

I want to see if there is a way to have customers validate their eligibility for delivery before the checkout step. So, if they are not eligible for delivery, they don't go through the whole process thinking it can be delivered and then be disappointed it cannot. 

Do you think this is something that can be accomplished somehow, or have any insight as to what next step I should take? 

Replies 2 (2)

raymaritz
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

I was excited to see your question, but dissapointed to see that no one has an answer.  Have you find a solution?

Life is a melody, but it helps to know the tune.
IlitSerphos
Shopify Partner
16 0 1

you should check out the MapIt App that helps you customize shipping zones and shipping fees on a map