Local Delivery for specific products

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi 

Looking for an app that will allow me to have certain products or collections available for delivery on a specific day.  I have downloaded and trialed a few but haven't found

a good fit.   Would love some suggestions, still new to the Shopify world.   Or even tips on how to search for the apps

Kim   

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
597 58 74

Hey, @Kpizzolato.

Elias here with Shopify Support. That's a great question!

There are many third-party apps that can control product availability for deliveries, although it may be harder to find one that can set different delivery dates for certain products. I've looked through many delivery apps and, by reviewing their plans and features, I was able to find a couple of apps that can do this. However, it's important to note that setting different delivery dates on specific products is only available on a specific plan that they offer.  

- Delivery Date Pro - Their Product Calendar plan offers a calendar for each product.
Store Pickup + Delivery - Their Advanced plan offers product availability and shipping calendar features.

If you need any assistance with these apps, you can always reach out to the developers through the contact information found in the Support section of their app's page. 

Please give these two apps a try and let me know if they're able to accomplish what you're looking for!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes