Local Pick Up with Multiple Locations

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm trying to find a local pick up app that works with multiple locations (our locations aren't close to each other so we can't do the usual In Store Pick Up as the Shipping Method sort of thing). I'm wanting something so that right on the product pages they can see if it is in stock at their location of choice and when they select in store pick up for a particular location it takes from that particular locations inventory and not from multiple locations. Any suggestions?

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
99 21 8

Hello, @megzynak.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

There are a couple third-party store pickup apps that works with Shopify’s Locations and multi-inventory features. However, they allow the locations to be shown on the cart page and may not necessarily indicate locations on the product page. I’ve handpicked a couple for you to try out and I am also including a filtered list of store pickup apps.

If you require assistance with these apps, you can always reach out to the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support section of the app’s page. 

Let me know if this provides some options for you to look into. If you have any further questions regarding this topic, feel free to reply to this thread.

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes