Local Pick Up with Multiple Locations

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

@CorkLabsThe approach you mentioned is something we're considering (i.e. "Location A =
Shipping", "Location B = Pickup", "Location C = Delivery"). One big question, however, is how this presents to the customer. Is there a way for a user to choose their location (i.e. "pickup", "shipping" or "delivery") at the beginning of their shopping experience? 

What we want to avoid is having a customer see products that are only available for, say, pickup, when they're only interested in products that they can ship.

Highlighted
3 0 0
There was a nothing. We gave up. Created 3 separate sites. Stupid really.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you ever get this figured out?  I have the exact same problem!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Nope!

There are paid apps apparently but im trying to avoid that!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I was hoping to hear there was a resolution for this.  I have the same issue: I want to ship from one location and allow customers to pick up from a separate location but I want both locations to pull from the same inventory.  This shouldn't be that hard.      

Highlighted
3 0 0
No it is. Good luck. They never gave us a solution. Wasted so much time. Give up on that idea.
We ended up creating 3 separate sites. Totally not what we wanted to do.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
We didn't think it was too much to ask. In fact, we felt it should already
be a feature
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
688 63 88

Hey, @found1 & @KatieL11.

Thanks for joining the thread!

You can set up local pickup for multiple locations without using a third-party app. This feature is included with your Shopify store; however, if you're using multiple locations, you may need to manage your inventory levels for each location. It's worth mentioning that you can transfer inventory between locations or change the fulfillment locations for each order, which can help with managing your inventories. 

There are also third-party apps, such as Store Pickup & Delivery by Zapiet, which works with Shopify POS and they offer other features as well. If you need any assistance with this app, you can always reach out to the developer through the contact information found in the Support section of their app's page. 

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions on this topic, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there,

I’m looking to have one shop location, but 2 pickup location options. Is this a possibility? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

I don't understand why this isn't a feature. We too need this functionality. We have two pickup locations, but whether a customer chooses Location A or Location B, both locations pull from the same inventory location and we deliver the orders to their pickup location of choice. Some of our items are one-of-a-kind items, so there's no way to manage inventory across two locations, because there's only 1 of these items, and the customer chooses where they'd like to pick them up. Shopify, please listen to your customers and figure this out! This is really making things complicated!