Locksmith or similar Apps...

Bettieandben
4 0 0

I sell handmade clothing, and I am wanting to open up my new autumn/winter pre-orders earlier for a specific group of people (earlier than everyone else). So I want to have them hidden/password protected at first. 

After a bit of research, I have found that I will probably need an App such as Locksmith to do this. 

My question is, can this App hide certain items within an existing collection, or can it only hide whole collections..? Ie: would I have to create a new Collection, and hide that?

I would rather have them in my existing Collections if possible  

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
860 82 114

Hey, @Bettieandben.

Elias here with Shopify Support. That's a great question!

Looking at the screenshots in the Media gallery on Locksmith's app page, it seems that you can hide specific products. However, since Locksmith is a third-party app and they offer a 15-day free trial, I'd recommend trying the app in your store or reach out directly to the developer. If you need any help with this app, you can reach out directly to the developer through the contact information found in the Support Section of their app's page. 

20-08-ojch1-wox7o

20-03-ow6r4-uz11x 

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes