Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Greetings,

We hope you are well.

We are looking for an app that restricts customers from certain functions on our website. Our main concern is an options that only allows registered and logged in users to be able to leave reviews.

Kind Regards

Joe

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
804 41 123

Hey, @MrJoe1!

Are you using the Product Reviews app by Shopify

With this app, your customers are not invited to log in to leave a review, however you do have the option to manually publish these reviews instead- some more info on this here. There is also the option to connect the Product Reviews Add-on which emails each customer directly after they have made a purchase, inviting them to leave a review. You could make customer accounts mandatory if you like, you can do this by going to Settings > Checkout and ticking the 'accounts are required' box here:

24-39-45boe-5td03

If you wanted to lock certain sections of your store, there are a couple of apps here that can help you out:

•  Locksmith - This is a popular and highly-rated app that will require customer's to have accounts to view certain parts of your store. You can also tag customers and give them secret links, and make certain collections country-specific.
  • Login to Access Pages & Prices - This will allow you to hide prices until customers log in, plus allow you control over page access.

The full range of apps is here if you'd like to check them out! A lot of these apps offer similar services, so I'd recommend shopping around and reaching out to the app developers to make sure they can fit your business's needs. You can see the app developers contact details if you scroll to the 'Support' section of the app listing:

24-34-fa299-fsshl

Were you noticing that people who have not purchased from you were leaving bad reviews? Or did you want more control over who can leave the reviews?

Speak soon!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes