Looking For Sliding Collections App

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! I'm looking for an app in the Shopify store, that I can put collections into a slider that visitors can scroll or swipe across (depending on mobile or desktop) and choose products under that collection.

If you visit my website, I want to replace the "View our NHL Collection" banner with a slider showcasing all the logos of teams I have available in that league, and so on for the other leagues I offer on my website.

If an app exists, I would love to be redirected to it ($$$ is not a concern at this point).

Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
120 13 12

Hey there, @nick_sportscase!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! Having interactive banners is a great way to capture visitor attention and feature different collections. I'd be happy to suggest a few solutions to your collection-sliding needs.

• The Banner Slider by Secomapp App offers a 14 day free trial, and is free if you haven't yet made sales. Otherwise, starting cost is $14.99/month USD depending on your Shopify plan.
  • The Banner Slideshow App offers a free plan for up to 3 slides. If you're needing more, you'll need to upgrade to a paid plan.
  • Finally, the Free Banner Slider by NDNAPPS App provides a free plan for one slider and up to 3 slides. Similarly, if you require more slides you'll need to upgrade to a paid plan.

All three of these apps provide example stores on their pages that you can test out. You can also locate the app developer contact information on these pages, for any questions in regards to a specific app.

I hope one of these apps is able to help you with your store's appearance! If there's anything I can clarify, please let me know.

Cheers!

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi @nick_sportscase 

There are two excellent apps.

First is the LayerSlider (https://apps.shopify.com/layer-slider) which you can setup where you want and create a layered slider.

The second is SEO Blocks app (https://apps.shopify.com/seo-blocks) which you can use and add images to their ready sliders and put it under the collection page where you want.

They have live chat and trial period, so you can install it and use.  

0 Likes
Tourist
60 4 6
Hi Nick.
You don't really need an App, you can do that by creating a custom section and adding a slider.
Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes