Looking for Product Image Update App

CentMarket
2 0 1

Will be selling apparel and need the user to choose the product, size and color, but then to choose from a dropdown menu a logo they want left chest (60 options) and a logo they want right sleeve (60 options). When they change their choice of color, left chest, or right sleeve, I need the product image to update according to what they chose. 

I'm new to Shopify but am assuming this is a more advanced feature and not something that comes with, and would rather need an app.

I don't need the customer to upload an image or add text or anything custom, simply the product Image to change based on the logos and colors they pick.

Something where I upload the logos and define where on the image "left chest" and "right sleeve" exist and have the app add the PNG with a transparent background and appropriate size when those options are picked.

Thoughts? Any apps that do this that are recommended?

CentMarket
2 0 1

For anyone else looking, I found this app and am using the trial. For the most part it does what I need. The user can choose their shirt size, color, and what logos they want and it updates the preview image at each step including he logo overlay: https://apps.shopify.com/infinite-live-preview-options

My only downside with it is you can't position the overlaid image but I'll will just make all my images a uniform size (800x800 for instance) including the logo images and place them accordingly so when put on top of the model image the logo is placed where I want it.

0 Likes