Looking for SMS marketing app

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi guys! My store has many ad to cart and check out but doesn't have many customers completing purchasing step. As I've researched, I can use tools like SMS messages to re-cart. Are there any SMS apps which can help me to segment users to send them purchasing SMS? Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
676 63 88

Hey, @Jean09.

Elias here with Shopify Support. That's a great question!

There are a couple of third-party apps that does SMS cart recovery and/or SMS marketing, and I've handpicked a couple of these apps for you to try. These apps offer different features, such as analytics or automations, so you'll want to try them out and see which one works best for you. 

TxtCart SMS Marketing
SMS Marketing + Cart Recovery
SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing
- Postscript SMS Marketing

If you need any assistance with these apps, you can always reach out to the developer through the contact information found in the Support section of their app's page. 

Let me know if this is what you're looking for?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Hey! If you haven't found a solution, I would recommend TxtCart from the previous answer. They allow conversational marketing so your cart recovery message is more personalized to the shopper. SMS experts will reply to questions your shoppers have and help them checkout. Do try it out!

0 Likes