Looking for SMS marketing app

Tourist
12 0 1

Hi guys! My store has many ad to cart and check out but doesn't have many customers completing purchasing step. As I've researched, I can use tools like SMS messages to re-cart. Are there any SMS apps which can help me to segment users to send them purchasing SMS? Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
773 70 102

Hey, @Jean09.

Elias here with Shopify Support. That's a great question!

There are a couple of third-party apps that does SMS cart recovery and/or SMS marketing, and I've handpicked a couple of these apps for you to try. These apps offer different features, such as analytics or automations, so you'll want to try them out and see which one works best for you. 

TxtCart SMS Marketing
SMS Marketing + Cart Recovery
SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing
- Postscript SMS Marketing

If you need any assistance with these apps, you can always reach out to the developer through the contact information found in the Support section of their app's page. 

Let me know if this is what you're looking for?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
11 0 0

Hey! If you haven't found a solution, I would recommend TxtCart from the previous answer. They allow conversational marketing so your cart recovery message is more personalized to the shopper. SMS experts will reply to questions your shoppers have and help them checkout. Do try it out!

0 Likes

Hey @Jean09! You’re totally right, such tools can automatically send an SMS message to the customers who have abandoned their carts, encouraging them to come back and complete their orders. Have you found a solution already? If not, there’s another SMS marketing app called Senderium that has this feature, besides many additional ones. Both of the pricing plans have it covered so you can even use on a tight budget. Recommend to try it out!

Helpcenterapp
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1972 109 356

Hello @Jean09, I hope you are doing well! You can try SMS bump

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes