Looking for Shipping Calculator on Product page

coolnothing
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hello,

Is there any app which can display estimated shipping cost on product page based on customer location from IP. 

I found this app Estimated Shipping Cost but it is not working on my website and even the developer is not responding. 

Replies 15 (15)

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hey, @coolnothing!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear you haven't heard back from the previous app developer, have you been waiting long? Usually, they are quite responsive! 

I always find this app great for estimated shipping costs. With this app, the shipping rates are displayed on your shopping cart page, with a map showing the customer location and the option to select a different location if applicable. Also If real-time carriers are configured, estimated delivery dates will be provided by your carrier.

The app has a 5-star review rate after quite a lot of reviews so it should be a good one. Let me know if you have any difficulties or need a hand with anything else. You can also ask us all sorts of things - If you want our opinion about your business plan or site layout, even with marketing and growth aspects you're curious about, then be sure to reach out. Almost anything you have questions about when it comes to eCommerce, I've likely at least seen others touch on before and will be glad to help you too! 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

coolnothing
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hi @Lulu ,

Thank you for your response. 

I have been waiting for 2-3 days. Not sure if they are active. 

I am mostly looking to display the estimated shipping rates on product page as this will be helpful to capture international orders. Hence the app I mentioned does this and I have not been able to find any other app which does this. 

Thank you

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Awh okay and was it support@sweetecom.com that you emailed for that app? 

I have only seen shipping rates on the cart page but you could always reach out to the app developer of the app I provided and check if they could help you put the rates on the product page? Alternatively, this Sales Box app is the only other one that I can find which helps to put shipping costs on the product page so you could give that a try?. I think in this case, reaching out to the app developers would be a good idea as they have the knowledge of their app and will be able to offer some workarounds perhaps.

You could also check this out with the Shopify Experts! It may be something they can custom develop for you. You can post a job on the Shopify Experts Page: (http://bit.ly/2rY74ja) and see what feedback and quotes you get. You can find where and how to do this here: (http://bit.ly/2rY782o).

I hope this helps but let me know if you need anything else!

Kind regards,

Lulu

coolnothing
Excursionist
17 0 3

Thank you @Lulu 

Yes I reached out to support@sweetecom.com and the contact option from App page on shopify. 

Thank you for the app suggestion. It might work. I'll try it out and update. 

Thank you

coolnothing
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hi @Lulu 

Thank you for the app recommendation. App works however I have to add rules for each country separately. 

For the app I was referring -> I can see that it working for default shopify theme but not in the theme that is active for me. 

Can suggest anything which might be causing this and I can try to fix this myself. 

Thank you

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hi, @coolnothing!

Apologies for the delay. As much as I wish I could be the best person to help you out with this, when it comes to themes that were not developed directly by Shopify, my knowledge and scope of support are limited.

That being said, the developers of this theme would be the best people to help you moving forward, so you can get in touch with them directly from your theme customizer. You can find your theme developer by going to Online Store > Themes > Customize > Theme Settings on your Shopify admin, then you scroll to the bottom of the sidebar menu and you will see the developers name and click on 'get support' to email them directly. They will be familiar with the code they used to build the theme and why it is conflicting with the app so they may have a workaround that you could use!

All the best,

Lulu

coolnothing
Excursionist
17 0 3

Thank you @Lulu .

Grafikz
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi Coolnothing,

I saw you had 'something simulair' working on your product pages now.. can you explain us what you did?

coolnothing
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hi,

We purchased a theme which had this option. 

Loulou1
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm looking for the theme you have purchased to estimte shipping on the product page.  Could you tell me the name of the theme.

coolnothing
Excursionist
17 0 3
musubi
Shopify Partner
9 0 3

Hi, A bit late on this, but for anyone who ends up on this page, we just released a product page shipping app. It pulls directly from your configured Shopify rates so no need to set up anything other than where you want it to go on the page. You can check it out here:

https://apps.shopify.com/product-page-shipping

Thanks!

RA86
16 0 0

@Lulu hi I have set up shipping rates in settings for all countries, however these don't become visible to customer until they reach the checkout page. Is their a ai,ple way just to show all available rates. For example if a customer is from US and my store has 3 shipping rates for US 

$0 - $49.99 : $9.99 shipping

$50 - $99.99 : $4.99 shipping

$100+ : FREE

piotrekoctolize
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Indeed, our team at Octolize created the Product Page Shipping app that allows you to display your shipping methods with rates directly on a product page. The geolocation of the customer can be done via IP number, saved address or GPS coordinates of their mobile device among any other options offers.

If you have any other questions @coolnothing, please ask.

COG-ueqp9_8CEAE=.jpeg

At Octolize we strongly believe that shipping is a make-or-break aspect of eCommerce. That’s why we create solutions that make it easy to calculate and display the right shipping methods for e-commerce. Our goal is to grow the stores using our solutions.

SR_Author
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

Pay attention to my widget: https://apps.shopify.com/shiprate-estimator

If you need help installing it, feel free to ask me.