Looking for a Blog App that has nice designs

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

I've been using the basic blog that comes with the Shopify app and I have the Atlantic theme from Pixel Union. 

I want to change the look of the blog and they layouts and so I'm wondering if anyone has some suggestions on good blog apps. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 43 79

Hi @ccsarah ,

Dani here from Shopify!

Thanks for writing in today, that's awesome that you're interested in improving your blogs. It'll be great for your customer's experience to see more of your brand and your brand's aesthetic. I found a few blogging apps that should work for you:

Since you're interested in customizing how your blogs are looking, have you taken a look at our free course How to Design Your Online Store (with Zero Design Experience)? It's got some great tips and tricks for optimizing your site for conversions.

Also, have you started to think about how you're going to market your store for Black Friday/Cyber Monday? Take a look at our BFCM toolbox for some ideas to make the most out of this busy season!

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to continue helping you.

All the best,

Dani.

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes