Looking for a Check-out Cart upsell App

Tourist
18 0 2

Hello, I am looking for a an app for my store TheGrillSource.com. I would like the ability to offer add on products at checkout. Does anyone have reccomendations that they currently use?

I want to thank this community in advance for the help. This one of the most supportive communities on the internet and I am privledged to be apart of this group.

Scott

TheGrillSource.com

1 Like
Shopify Partner
41 0 4

Hey Scott!

There are quite a few options for you!  Product Upsell by BOLD Apps is a great option.  The app will suggest recommendations to customers based on products they viewed, cart content, and cart order total.  It is a paid app, but for a limited time, BOLD is offering their apps with an extended 90-day trial period, so that's a really attractive bonus!

In-Cart Upsell by Awesome Software is also a great choice.  They've got a small trial period, and have very high-rated reviews :)

Upsell on Exit is also great, in my opinion, because it not only gives upsell offers if someone were to buy something, but even if they were to simply browse and exit, this triggers an action too.  The best part of all, is that it's free! :)

Those are some options to think about.  This page on our App Store has a more complete listing of the different apps that you can try :)

I hope one of those apps makes a difference for you :)

- Jordan | Shopify Guru

1 Like
Tourist
18 0 2

Awesome! thank you very much Jordan!

0 Likes
Tourist
18 0 2

Jordan I am sorry for a last minute question however, is there an app that can be used on the product screen that shows. "people who purchased this also purchased this". Similiar to an amazon page? 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
178 0 2

An upsell at checkout? Our app totally can bring it to you. Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool creates upsell and cross-sell offers. They are shown on popups or lists on products page.

You set up types of discount to attach with offers so as to encourage the shopping need.

Check it out!!

0 Likes