Looking for a FREE way to add personalization to a few products in my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have a store and I am starting to offer a handful of items that can be personalized with a name.  Is there any easy way to do this without having an another app with another monthly charge.  I do not have enough products with the personalization option to justify another monthly subscription.

Please help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 84 158

Hey, @3busybees!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Great question! The only way to offer personalisation on a product easily is by using a third-party app. I completely understand that you do not want another monthly charge, so I found this app in the app store for you which has a free plan available: Customify Customers can quickly and easily add text, custom fonts, images from Instagram & Facebook, clip art, and more to any product, such as t-shirts, cell phone cases, canvases, mugs, pillows, or anything else you sell. You load the product – Customify makes it customizable. There is also a live preview so customers can see what their product looks like. 

There are a few more apps here in our app store that you can check out but a lot of them are paid plans. I hope this helps but let me know if you need anything else at all.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you!  I really don't need anything that shows a preview.  Is there a way to just add a "note" section to a product that a customer can write their info in?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 84 158

Hi, @3busybees.

Thanks for coming back to me. Yeah, we have a helpful guide here in our help centre on how to add notes to your cart page, that may help you achieve what you are looking for? Have a look and let me know what you think.

Lulu 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes