Looking for a Special Customization App for Jewelry

Laura072018
Shopify Partner
18 0 2

Hello,

i have a jewelry shop and i want to make a special customizable Necklace for my customers. 

Requirements:

- The customer need so choose a necklace out of a drop down menu. The necklace should be displayed on a real picture .

- It should be possible to choose more than one necklace ( Layering)

- The the procuct preview needs to look very realiytic

Do you know any kind off App with these features?

Many Thanks

Laura072018
Shopify Partner
18 0 2

No idea ? Or any company that could programme this kind of App?

0 Likes
Leo_ShinyPass
Shopify Partner
25 2 1

Hello Laura,

I am a developer. 

What would be your budget if this were a shopify app with a monthly price and what would be your budget if this were a custom built app ?

Coding Shopify Apps. Don't hesitate to contact me through the forum or ShinyPass
0 Likes
Laura072018
Shopify Partner
18 0 2

Thanks Leo. I think my monthly budget for this tool would be around 30-50$. Depends on how good it is and how many customizations i have to do that the look and feel is 100% as i want.

0 Likes
Leo_ShinyPass
Shopify Partner
25 2 1

"Requirements:

- The customer need so choose a necklace out of a drop down menu. The necklace should be displayed on a real picture .

- The the procuct preview needs to look very realiytic"

Could you please elaborate a bit more on your requirements ?¨

To be more precise:

1) What do you mean by "should be displayed on a real picture" ? Do you expect the necklace to fit perfectly on the neck of a model in the picture ?

2) Similarly, what do you mean by "Layering" exactly in this context ? Do you expect the necklaces to be shown with one higher than the other, exactly on top of each other and both looking as if worn by a model in the "real picture" ?

3) "The the procuct preview needs to look very realiytic" Could you please define what you mean exactly by "very realistic" ?

Coding Shopify Apps. Don't hesitate to contact me through the forum or ShinyPass
0 Likes
Laura072018
Shopify Partner
18 0 2

@Leo_ShinyPass wrote:

"Requirements:

- The the procuct preview needs to look very realiytic"

Could you please elaborate a bit more on your requirements ?¨

To be more precise:

1) What do you mean by "should be displayed on a real picture" ? Do you expect the necklace to fit perfectly on the neck of a model in the picture ?

2) Similarly, what do you mean by "Layering" exactly in this context ? Do you expect the necklaces to be shown with one higher than the other, exactly on top of each other and both looking as if worn by a model in the "real picture" ?

3) "The the procuct preview needs to look very realiytic" Could you please define what you mean exactly by "very realistic" ?

1) Correct

2) Yes i thought that the customer could choose 3 different necklaces (Choker, middle, and lower necklace. Yes i need an overlay over a real picture

3) Very realistics mean by me if the customer choose 3 different necklaces type the picture need to show a realistic picture as if the necklace is custom made out of these 3 necklaces.

0 Likes
Leo_ShinyPass
Shopify Partner
25 2 1

Thank you for your answers.

0 Likes
greenbacker
3 0 0

The requirements you are presenting is quite tricky. It will require some form of image blending with AI to look realistic.

0 Likes