Looking for a backend app to track shipping status.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hey all, I've been looking around a bit and haven't found specifically what I'm looking for. I'm trying to find an app that will list all of my orders and as much about their current status as I can see. I do believe apps like Aftership do have this integrated, I'm just not looking for everything else that comes with it. My goal is to keep track of orders and see if there is any pocket of time, or any country that may be experiencing longer shipping times than expected. Currently I would need to cherry pick orders and check them individually. If anyone knows of any apps or handy ways to efficiently monitor order shipping status, I'd definitely appreciate being steered in a good direction.

Thanks all 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Please do check out the screenshot below.

Screenshot 2020-03-21 at 9.55.31 AM.png

If you are looking for something like this, you can use the Shipment Tracking & Notify app. There is a separate order tracking dashboard within the app. When you click on each of the orders, the live status of the order is displayed. You can contact their support if you require any help regarding the app setup.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes