Looking for a few apps for my online store.

leroycjw
3 0 0

Hi, I'm looking for a few types of apps for my online store as below:

1. More variant options app (Current limited to 3)
    I am looking for an app that will provide more variant options with the functionality to add-on price.
    For example, mix & match 8 options - 1 of the value will +$2.
  2. Bundle app
    Most of the bundle app that I know of uses Shopify traditional discount codes / automatic discounts to apply at checkout which customers will not be able to use any additional store discount code. I am looking for a bundle app that will still allow using discount code and automatically discount off bundled items.
  3. Freebies app
    Customers will have to hit certain requirements to add freebies for eg. $80 min order then they can select the freebies.

Please let me know if there's a useful app for the two that I am finding.

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
732 80 166

Hey, @leroycjw 

I've gone ahead and put together some useful information regarding your questions today:

1.  Dynamic Product Options is a solid choice for putting together a comprehensive product line with a variety of options. They have an app demo so you can see their app in action here 
  2. Stackable discounts aren't currently possible within the Shopify platform. Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any application that would be able to accomplish this either, as typically these apps use the native discount features within their app in the backend when the bundles are created at a discount.
  3. Free Gifts by Secomapp is a comprehensive solution to offering free gifts based on conditions that you choose. For example: spend $2000 and choose a free gift of your choice out of 3 options. You can see their app demo here 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Risa
Shopify Partner
300 16 33

@leroycjw 

App Selly can help you to create bundle and offer free gift based on cart subtotal:

https://apps.shopify.com/selly

The app also has a setting option to allow customers apply an extra discount code in cart.

★ SELLY UNITED - The front solution to increase sales for online store and POS - https://apps.shopify.com/selly
0 Likes
leroycjw
3 0 0

Hi Risa, some of the issue we have faced previous on bundle app is that they bundle discount works perfectly, some even able to input additional discount code that we offered, however, the problem is that Shopify system can't capture whether that the discount code has been used or not.

This will create an issue that the discount code will be able to use repeatedly unless we disable the code manually.

Does the app that you mention able to input discount code on a bundle item and Shopify system will able to capture that it has been used?

0 Likes
leroycjw
3 0 0

Hi,

For no. 3, is the free gift app able to remove itself from the cart when there's a change to the minimum cart amount?

So there's no way to work around no. 2? It's quite a limitation that a bundled app is unable to apply an additional discount code. As we are FMCG, which will have more brands that require bundle.

0 Likes
Risa
Shopify Partner
300 16 33

@leroycjw 

Of course, if a cart does not meet the minimum, the free gift will be removed automatically.

If a one time discount code is applied via our app, it can be deleted to prevent further use if you want.

★ SELLY UNITED - The front solution to increase sales for online store and POS - https://apps.shopify.com/selly
0 Likes