Looking for a review app to do product specific reviews and store reviews

TaylorClem
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi!

I'm working on a store that sells two types of products 1) One-off Vintage items 2) Replenishable Items

I'm looking for a review app that can do product specific reviews for the replenishable items,  and general store reviews, or a collection of all reviews on the one-off items (similar to how Etsy shows store reviews)

Any help would be great  

0 Likes

Hi there,

For store review in general I think you can try out this app https://apps.shopify.com/innova-social-reviews - showcase review on Facebook, Google Reviews.

Hope you find this helpful,

Cheers

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
TaylorClem
Tourist
7 0 2
Thank you for response, I’m looking for something that would live on the product page though, not a pop-up
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hello @TaylorClem, you can try AiTrillionIt has Separate product reviews and store reviews and Q&A with Ai powered solutions which turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews and will also enhance SEO and ranking. It has a rich snippet along with the product review gallery and product review page. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. It has an in-email review form. You can entice your customers by giving them loyalty points on leaving a review which will help you to boost sales and collect more and more reviews with the help of this app.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes