Looking for a simple addon that can bundle same products for discount

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 4

Hi all,

I'm currently selling products individually but would like to encourage customers to purchase more in "packs" for a discount (and then properly account for inventory). I have seen non-addon solutions but decided against it as reconciling inventory movement for same products/different SKU would require a bit of effort.

I have seen some recommendations such as Quanity Breaks but i'm not after a multi tiered pack offering.

A simple example of it is here:

https://houseoflashes.com/collections/classic-collection/products/au-naturale-1?variant=46530075730

Can anyone recommend a solution?

Thanks,

Tina

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1226 5 81

Hi Tina,

Our Products Assistant App can take care of the inventory house-keeping via the Sync Task. You can tell it what the 'pack' product is, and the associated component products. When an order comes in it deducts the inventory from the component products.

It has a 7 day free trial so please feel free to try it out.

Thanks, Gavin.

www.bookthatapp.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Tina,

In VITALS: 30+ apps in one, you'll find two upsell apps: Volume Discounts as well as Product Bundles. 

The best part is that the app works with the new price rules API so it doesn't need to modify your theme files at all, and inventory is tracked correctly.

Check out our demo store and let me know if you need help setting it up.

Best,
Cristian

0 Likes