Looking for a store pickup app with more feature, more user friendly

1 0 0

I'm looking for a Pickup app for a new Shopify store

On that store we have 3 differents store which have different product available 

1) the customer will choose the days and time for pickup 

2) be able to get 1 item from store A and one different item from store 2 ans be able to choose 2 different pickup times on 1 order 

I have been trying different apps, and it is not working for us, 

Something User-friendly 

Thanks 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
631 71 144

Hey, @Projections_med 

There are a couple of third-party store pickup apps that work with Shopify’s Locations and multi-inventory features. They allow for your locations to be shown on the cart page and may not necessarily indicate locations on the product page. I’ve handpicked a couple for you to try out:

However, I was able to find a third-party app that works with multiple locations, called Product Inventory Information. This app can show different stock levels, based on your locations, and has geolocation to help detect the nearest location for your customers. If you require assistance with these apps, you can always reach out to the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support section of the app’s page. 

Let me know if this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes